Sunday, June 30, 2019

The List-Building path is a dark and lonely one…

Hello,

Have you ever tried running Facebook ads only to end up spending a lot of money with zero success?

You also may have tried buying solo ads which just resulted in very little response from the optins.

As a last resort, you may have also purchased training that was boring and complicated which just ended up in more frustration and information overwhelm.

I understand your struggle because I’ve been in that exact place myself. I know it all too well and can 100% relate. With so many solutions out there, how do you know which one to follow?

I really am probably no different than you…

When I first started to look for a solution to learning how to build a profitable email list, I didn't know how to write persuasive marketing messages that would turn a reader into a buyer. I didn't have the roadmap to building lists of raving prospects and customers, and I was afraid I would come off as too salesy when promoting my products and services.

None of these solutions worked out for me and I was ready to quit.

But that was before I found this awesome email marketing course:


Let me know what you think!

Daniel Pacitti

list_building

No comments:

Post a Comment