Sunday, June 30, 2019

$200 Per Day CPA Case Study – Travel Blog

This is a CPA Case study of setting up a a travel blog and monetising it with CPA offers from 2 of my favourite CPA Networks Maxbounty & Peerfly.

My plan is to take the travel blog to $200 a day in revenue using some ninja traffic strategies.

Here is what I will be covering on this CPA Case Study

  • Who Is Ade Lamidi?
  • Tools & Resources(Domain, Blog, HostingPlugins, Themes, Tracker)
  • Setting Up The Travel Blog
  • Building Content on the travel blog with articles, images and videos.
  • Adding Social Element such as Twitter, Facebook To Travel Blog
  • Ways To Monetize The Travel Blog (CPA Networks via Banners, Links, List)
  • Monetizing the blog content with different traffic strategies ( FREE+Paid)
  • Revenue Generated From Blog after 1 Month

The CASE Study will be documented on step by step videos that I will share with my blog subscribers so sign up below to get access to this case study.

Income Disclaimer – This is an experiment so I cannot guarantee that I will make $200 a day at the end of the challenge. I may make more or less. Or nada.

video case study

No comments:

Post a Comment