Monday, November 19, 2018

Reverse Diabetes Type 2 Naturally -Using Intermittent Fasting Part2 (Marinating In Insulin)

This is video 2 of 3 that explains some of what I did and why, about the research I needed to conduct before I started anything before I was sure that what I had found would be with no medications, as well as safe and natural. And about Marinating in Insulin!.

Wanting to reverse diabetes type 2 naturally, while using Intermittent Fasting, beginning as a 62 year old in 2016 who'd been fat -- actually, "morbidly obese" at 300 lbs and more -- for many, many years, was a big task. I got lab confirmation that I'd succeeded in 2017.
   
I've documented exactly how I carried this out in a Complete Guide and Case Study available for download at https://fuelupshapeup.com/intfastdiabetes

It's now 2018 and the research and implementation of my simple plan has paid off. I no longer have Diabetes Type2. I have  reversed it - my doctor has adjusted my records. No meds, safe and natural, with a simple plan using Intermittent Fasting.

But that's not all - I lost over 120 lbs on the way with great health benefits too.

If you are interested to see how I used Intermittent Fasting to help me accomplished this go to
https://fuelupshapeup.com/intfastdiabetes

No comments:

Post a Comment