Monday, November 19, 2018

Lakeside Weddings and Events 2620 Regatta Dr #102, Las Vegas, NV 89128 (702) 240-5290

Had my wedding at the Heritage Garden right by the lake. It was absolutely breathtaking and turned out to be so much more beautiful than I expected. My coordinator Lucas was amazing, he took me by the hand through the entire process making it so stress free. And when the day came, coordinator Staci was so sweet and guided me and my entire party every step of the way. The minister was excellent and the photographer was such nice and kind person, he also acted like our MC. From the bridal room, to the ceremony,  the cake and our first dance, the whole event was absolutely perfect! If you weren't totally in love before you got there, I assure you, you leave totally in love and consumed by the moment.

Lakeside Weddings and Events Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment